20090705

Parent's Day

Parent's Day
today is parent's day...
oso is Armchair Treasurehunt day...
early in the morning...
i wear up kk shirt n track bottom...
n goto school...
on the way to school...
i remind my daddy remember goto my school to take report card...
suddenly...
i have think a things...
this year~is first time that my teacher is man...
my daddy oso first time take report card...
because every year is my mum take it...
i know that 2 mans talk to each other...
will be more things to chat...
but i scare my daddy will '乱讲话'...
haiz~
hope this matter will din happen.
finally...
my daddy oredi come to take report card...
n i oso say goodbye to my classmate,
n go home with my daddy...
i ask him what did my teacher say about me???
my dad reply me:
Mr Teng say nothing can say u...
just ur english n bm must improve n improve...
this answer i very satisfied...
because din have any bad things...
now i just can relax...

No comments: