20100104

Happy birthday Uncle

Happy birthday Uncle
today is my youngest uncle's birthday... my aunt invited we whole family to attend his birthday party~ i was happy because that long time didn't eat birthday cake, haha,i'm a gluttonous person... when 7pm, prepared get ready just go to my uncle's house first... OMG!!! it is so terrible, i means the road. so many cars then stuff the road... actually the normal time we reach there just need 25 minutes, but today break the world record~ 1 hour!!! when reach there, my uncle still haven come back, just my aunt and his son at home... and then his son go to fetch his girlfriend's family... after a while, my aunt's sister and my eldest uncle were reached... after my uncle came back, we go to the restaurant to celebrate it~ i think that almost 6 kinds of side dish, the most that i like it is the butter of sotong... it was so nice and tasty~ my aunt has brought 2 bottles of red wine, she ask me wanna drink anot, then i wanna try it, so i said i shared with my mum... the red wine was so bitter, i don't like the smell, but actually is very nice, just me don't know how to enjoy it~ the most important is, birthday cake!!! haha~my favourite ...
so cute^
looks like delicious
got 2 cakes, 1 is bought by his son, another 1 is bought by my aunt's sister... the cake was so nice and cute~
my uncle's son and he
cut the cake lo!!!
sweet sweet moment
after singing birthday song, take photo, my aunt slice the cake and take it to us... so yummy~it taste was so special, because i didn't try this favourite before... after eating dessert, we said goodbye to everyone and go home~
all the guest

No comments: